Emerald Youth Foundation is a Christian, urban youth and community ministry in Knoxville, TN serving over 2,000 young people annually. Emerald Youth’s ministry is implemented through a network of more than 18 churches and faith-based organizations to raise up a large number of urban youth who love Jesus Christ and become effective leaders who help renew their communities.
JOB TITLE: IT Intern
JOB TITLE: IT Technician
STATUS: Non-Exempt, part-time
The Information Technology (IT) Intern is responsible for assisting the IT Department with day-to-day IT operations, including but not limited to creating user accounts, light device repair, device support and enrollment, ticket response.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
- Repair devices such as broken screens, battery replacement and OS re-install.
- Troubleshoot devices, locating faulty hardware and software configuration issues.
- Print and device support for staff and students.
- Technical support for A/V, Telecom, computers, etc.
- User / Device management via O365, Google Management, Active Directory, And Meraki.
- Assist with inventory management of computers and peripherals.
- Preferable but not necessary, working knowledge of Chrome OS, Windows OS, and Mac OS systems.
- Dedicated Christian with clear knowledge of the Gospel and a passion for the mission of Emerald Youth Foundation; connected to a church community; possesses a strong reputation for honesty, integrity, and high moral standards.
- Prior IT experience or actively working on an IT degree, strongly preferred.
- Prioritizes tasks and works well under pressure. This person must operate with a sense of urgency.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Demonstrated skill in the areas of organization and communication.
- Ability to work efficiently in a collaborative setting.
- Eager to learn.