Executive Assistant to the President/CEO
Emerald Youth Foundation
Emerald Youth Foundation is seeking an experienced Executive Assistant to provide high-level administrative and comprehensive support to the President/CEO. Reporting directly to the President/CEO and working closely with the Chief of Staff, the Governance and Compliance Manager, and other Senior Team members, this position requires a high level of professionalism and confidentiality.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES
- Provides expert calendar management, prioritization, and project tracking for President/CEO.
- Works in concert with the Governance and Compliance Manager to implement board and committee relations and activities.
- Communicates directly, acts as liaison, and serves as the primary point of contact with internal and external constituencies on all matters pertaining to the President/CEO, including attending meetings as a surrogate for the President/CEO, as needed.
- Completes a broad variety of administrative tasks that facilitate the President/CEO’s ability to effectively lead the organizations, including assistance with special projects, designing, and producing complex documents, reports, and presentations, drafting correspondence, maintaining contact lists, making travel arrangements, completing expense reports, stocking supplies, and other duties as assigned.
- Conducts research on prospective donors, presentations, and other strategic matters.
- A person who is striving to shape thoughts, attitudes, and actions after the servant leader model of Jesus Christ. (Phil 2:5-8) Has a commitment to work hard and unselfishly in Christian community, a passion to keep learning, adopted practices and high standards which support a life worthy of a Kingdom of God calling with children, and is able to meet the expectations of service with others.
- Has a Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 3-5 years of related Executive Administrative or C-level support experience.
- Demonstrates strong competencies in the areas of professional correspondence, editing and graphic design, technology, event planning and hospitality, verbal skills, and Microsoft Office and desktop publishing software.
- Physical Requirements-sedentary position with ability to move about and travel in town occasionally. Occasionally lift objects up to 20lbs for set up of training, restocking supplies, or carrying materials to and from events.