Advancement Administrative Assistant
Emerald Youth Foundation
POSITION SUMMARY: The Advancement Admin Assistant is responsible for the development and maintenance of donor database, donor analytics, donor stewardship, and donor support. The position is also a key team member on all events, particularly fundraising events and coordinates ongoing operations for Advancement Team.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
- Maintain and “own” donor database system, Raiser’s Edge, and prepare ongoing donor analysis reports, including generating timely donor receipts, event analytics, mail analytics, data entry, pledge reminders, invoices, etc.
- Support Advancement Team through tracking of notes, meetings, and gift information via Raiser’s Edge
- Work with all members of the fundraising team to prepare needed materials for upcoming meetings, including preparing donor proposals and gift reports as needed
- Implement annual donor stewardship plan
- Communicate with donors in a timely manner and help cultivate and steward annual giving donors through phone, email and mail communications.
- Serve as support for administrative logistics for all fundraising events including communication about event logistics in collaboration with the Annual Giving Officer.
- Provide needed data and/or report outcomes and measurements as requested. Manage additional projects and tasks as assigned, participate with any assigned groups or committees, and participate in area ministry network and organization events as requested, including working outside normal schedule as needed.
- Broadly support all aspects of fundraising efforts for the organization.
- Dedicated Christian with clear knowledge of the Gospel and a passion for the mission of Emerald Youth Foundation; connected to a church community; possesses a strong reputation for honesty, integrity, and high moral standards.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Preferred knowledge experience with Raiser’s Edge or donor database experience
- 1-3 years’ experience working in an office environment, nonprofit or development experience a plus
- Experience working with Microsoft Office suite, with expert knowledge in Microsoft Excel
- Proven track record of relationship management.
- Prioritizes tasks and works well under pressure. This person must be process oriented, yet personable and operate with a sense of urgency.
- Willingness to work extended hours.
- Ability to work efficiently in a collaborative setting.
- Maintain stationary position, traverse space and install/remove objects weighing up to 30lbs at events.
- Operate computer and other office machines and tools as needed.