The Operations Manager is tasked with leading a team and managing multiple areas in a fast-paced work environment. In addition, the Operations Manager is responsible for making decisions in a timely manner, understanding and achieving financial goals, and leading their team to work in a collaborative effort to exceed guest expectations.
Operations Manager Qualifications:
- 21+ years of age
- Experience and understanding of managing cost of goods sold and labor management
- The ability to oversee all aspects of the business - from the smallest details to the big picture
- Experience maintaining an exceptional guest focused environment
- 2+ Years of Restaurant/Hospitality Experience
- Proficient in Managing of Cost of Goods Sold + Labor
- Ability to Lead a Team to Create a Memorable Guest Experience
- True Leadership Capabilities
What will you be doing on a daily basis?
- Developing and leading a team of 30-40 hourly team members to exceed guest’s expectations
- Displaying financial understanding by summarizing/analyzing information for budgeting revenues, measuring cost of goods sold on a weekly basis, daily labor and financial management
- Demonstrating proactive leadership by ensuring positive staff and guest experiences through personal interactions
- Interacting with guest service focused team members in areas of recruiting, hiring, coaching, training and contentious professional development
- Living our core values along with leading others to do so while collaborating with the management team to achieve high-quality and timely results
- Embracing teamwork while leading others to do the same
Why should you join our team as an operations manager?
Main Event Entertainment is a fast growing, high quality organization looking to hire career minded individuals. You will have the opportunity to manage and lead a large team utilizing all your past experience and skills. We value all of our team members ideas and truly practice the “Run It Like You Own It” core value giving you the inspiration to be the best in the industry.