At Main Event, our Servers serve up great food, drinks and FUN for all Guests! As a Server, you are relentless in providing our Guests with exceptional and timely service. You know the menu inside and out and can make great suggestions. You're also dedicated to delivering the highest standards in safety and sanitation.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING DAILY?
- Upholding our cleanliness and safety standards (We take this seriously!)
- Welcoming and greeting all Guests, all while being an ambassador of FUN!
- Recommending menu items and ensuring order accuracy
- Delivering food and drinks in a timely manner and anticipating Guest’s needs
- Creating memorable experiences by providing exceptional service (you rock at creating a good time!)
- Adhering to local and state alcohol laws, procedures and policies
- Processing payment transactions and welcoming our Guests back
- Maintaining a clean and safe section; completing side duties
- Prior food and beverage or retail experience a plus, but not required
- Guest focused mindset (We heart our Guests!)
- Teamwork is a must (Teamwork makes the dream work!)
- State-required serving age (varies by state); Alcohol Certification, as required
- Can effectively communicate with Management, Team Members, and Guests
- Availability to work days, nights and/or weekends
PERKS AND BENEFITS
Main Event Team Members are expected to give their best on the job - so we do our part in making sure we give you what you need to stay motivated, valued and embrace living your best life!
- Awesome culture that’s inclusive, rewarding and FUN!
- 50% off food, beverages, activities and unlimited game play!
- Tuition Reimbursement Program (yes please!)
- We help others grow! (internal promote culture)
- Be part of a New Center Opening Team!
- Our rewards and recognition program rock!
- Benefits and paid time off (for those who qualify)
- Our Family Fund helps our Team Members financially in their time of need
- Become a Certified Trainer (aka, the best of the best!)
Main Event Entertainment is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Main Event Entertainment complies with CDC guidelines
All Servers are required to wear gloves and a face covering during their shift to keep themselves and our Guests safe.