Insurance Agent AFLAC
Aflac Rep. Career Description: Aflac East TN (Top 10% Sales Region in the nation) is looking for an enthusiastic, career-minded, self-motivated individual for the Sales Rep. position to work in a professional sales environment. Management and advancement opportunities are available and extensive management/leadership training is provided for qualified candidates. Prior sales experience is welcome, but not necessary. Fortune 150 Corporate Training with Aflac Sales Academy provides a world-class training program within our Mentorship Model.
$3,000 Bonus Potential During Training in First 3 Months! This is a truly rewarding Business-to-Business position that offers one of the strongest compensation structures in the industry, flexible schedules with no weekends or holidays. You’ll have the opportunity to earn $3,000 in bonus money while training during your first 3 months of appointment, and a total of $12,900 in bonus money over the first year.
Top Notch Benefits: Our benefits include access to Dental, Vision, and of course Aflac's supplemental benefits. There are multiple ways in which you are rewarded with our Stock Bonus Program, Bonus Rewards (Cash, Incentives, Etc.) and Exotic Trips. Compensation is discussed in further detail during the interview process and includes a high level of deferred compensation including Renewal Income (Similar to "Royalties" from Record Sales), Bonuses, and Fully Vested Stocks Bonuses.
Never before has there been a more important time to be an Aflac Sales Rep.
As the healthcare landscape continues to change and out of pocket costs increase, Aflac’s Sales Rep. role is becoming more important than ever in helping business owners ensure their people have the coverage they need.
Do you have what it takes?
At Aflac, we are driven by the conviction that business owners and their people deserve benefits that truly benefit. As such, our Sales Rep. need to be a certain type of person. One who is passionate - driven to be better; to do more. Someone who has confidence and a natural entrepreneurial inclination to make things happen. And someone who thrives in a dynamic, people-oriented environment. Is this you? If so, we invite you to consider an opportunity with Aflac.
Be an adviser to business owners.
The Aflac Insurance Sales Rep. works directly with business owners to deliver voluntary, healthcare and other benefits for their employees. It’s a great opportunity with a well-known brand that helps owners ensure their employees can receive direct cash benefits (unless assigned otherwise) should covered medical events occur. Rep’s typically achieve this by:
- Generating new business opportunities through company leads, networking, referrals and calls
- Conducting meetings with employers to customize programs to help meet their benefits needs
- Engaging and enrolling interested employees in plans
- Continuing to service employer customers through ongoing consultation on topics regarding new benefits options, the latest benefits trends, ACA updates, etc.
Become your own boss and reap the benefits of your own hard work.
Being an Aflac Insurance Sales Rep. could make success in all forms possible for you. There are NO income brackets that constrain you. No ceilings to break through. Advantages include:
- Large market opportunity – selling a #1 voluntary insurance brand in a category projected to grow
- Compensation comparable to effort
- Ability to make substantial first-year and residual commissions
- A generous stock bonus plan and the opportunity to earn additional financial incentives, awards and exotic trips
- Access to comprehensive, ongoing training (in the classroom and the field) – aided by proven education materials and sales automation technology
- Broad portfolio of products and services that allow you to help business owners and employees find policies that meet their needs
We’re more than the average duck
With Aflac, you’re joining the flock – a larger team comprised of achievement-oriented individuals just like you. Propel forward with a company that’s been an industry leader for over 60 years. Our legacy speaks for itself:
- Considered a world leader in voluntary benefit plans for employers – protecting more than 50 million people worldwide
- Listed among Ethisphere’s “World’s Most Ethical Companies”
- Listed among the Fortune 500 (NYSE stock symbol: AFL)
- Received an A.M. rating of “A+ (superior)” by A.M. Best
In the United States, Aflac is the leading provider of voluntary insurance at the worksite. Through its trailblazing One Day Pay initiative, Aflac U.S. can receive, process, approve and disburse payment for eligible claims in one business day. In Japan, Aflac is the leading provider of medical and cancer insurance and insures 1 in 4 households. Aflac individual and group insurance products help provide protection to more than 50 million people worldwide. In 2018, Fortune magazine placed Aflac on its list of Most Admired Companies, ranking the company No. 1 in innovation for the insurance, life and health category. Aflac Incorporated is a Fortune 500 company listed on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol AFL. To find out more about Aflac and One Day Pay, visit aflac.com or espanol.aflac.com.