FWKCC Webinar - Back to Business: The Not-So-Basics (Pt 1: The Way to Your Safe Space)
PART 1 of the Series!
Time to get reopened! What does that mean for your business? What do you need to change to adjust for a new normal?
Join us for this focused 1-hour Zoom Webinar panel featuring area business experts discussing things you need to consider as you get back to work, because it is definitely NOT "business as usual."
Part 1 of this series will focus on how to get back to your "SAFE SPACE:"
- How to make your office or facility safe amid state &local compliance requirements
- Ensuring staff AND clients/customers feel SAFE and WELCOMED (let's face it, some of these new requirements will feel awkward no matter how long they go on)
- Addressing "invisible" concerns like your HVAC
- Working with landlords to negotiate changes to the space (and your lease... asking for forgiveness instead of permission is not recommended)
- Why you must be certain everyone--employees & clients--knows EXACTLY what to do, where to go and how to act in your space as soon as they walk in, so they feel empowered and inclined to be there.
Our panel of local business experts will include design expertise from MBI Companies; commercial real estate perspectives/tips from NAI Koella RM Moore, signage/graphics help from Graphic Creations, and HVAC intel from AA-Air Company.
Got a question you'd like to see covered? Email email@example.com.
ANY business is welcome to attend; members receive the post-webinar PACKET full of content prepared for the webinar PLUS questions we don't have time to address in an hour.