FWKCC Webinar - Back to Business: The Not-So-Basics (Pt 2: Risk & "Rewiring" in Reopening)
PART 2 of the Series!
Time to get reopened! What does that mean for your business? What do you need to change to adjust for a new normal?
Join us for this focused 1-hour Zoom Webinar panel featuring area business experts discussing things you need to consider as you get back to work, because it is definitely NOT "business as usual."
Part 2 of this series will focus on risks businesses should consider and how to "rewire" your thinking on your existing policies & procedures as you reopen (the current handbook isn't current anymore).
- No one LOVES updating the ol' policies & procedures... but there are new reasons why you should.
- Insurance: Is your coverage still RIGHT for your business and the totally new risks you may face?
- PPE is starting to feel easier to get your hands on, but is it the right PPE? What do you TRULY need and NOT need (read: supply budget)?
- How TECHNOLOGY can help you scale the hurdles of the "now normal" and be worth your while in the future.
Our panel of local business experts will include:
- Sara Sizemore, President, Southern Safety & Supply
- Randy Patterson, Shareholder / Attorney at Law, Baker Donelson Bearman Caldwell & Berkowitz
- Scott Brockamp, Owner, His Security & Technology
- Matthew Bryan, President, Bryan Insurance Group Inc. (Farragut & Maryville)
Got a question you'd like to see covered? Email email@example.com.
ANY business is welcome to attend; members receive the post-webinar PACKET full of content prepared for the webinar PLUS questions we don't have time to address in an hour.