When you have to worry about work, home, and your social life, things can quickly get stressful. When you add a global pandemic on top of the constant stressors, it’s no wonder why we are left feeling worn out!
But what if there’s a better way to manage our time and energy? Through this short webinar and interactive Q&A, you can understand the fundamentals of energy management to recognize the warning signs before burnout and to better prioritize your responsibilities.
Give yourself the chance to feel your best!
Who will benefit from this session?
- You/Your Team
- Your HIGH-potential employees
- Your critical "people leaders"
About the speaker:
Greg Cline, founder of inclineHR, brings over 21 years of experience across the human resources spectrum, including an incredible depth of passion and expertise in executive coaching, leadership assessment, training, and organizational development.
Greg honed his experience with Head of HR roles at General Electric, United Technologies, ConAgra Foods, and Biogen. His frustration with the financial & human ineptness in Corporate America gnawed at him, especially the experience of watching too many rising stars stymied in their progress. However, he also saw businesses and people within who were mentored to astonishing achievement. And he knew there was a better way.
Now, since 2016, with deep passion, expertise, and an amazing network as his tailwind, Greg Cline continues to work with many of the top national and global corporations he once worked for, and uses his skills to:
- Help businesses enhance their overall culture and create an "ownership mindset"
- Provide individuals with deep, candid, actionable assessments along with transformative feedback to help them understand their options and propel them to the next level
- Help organizations see their growth opportunities AND blind spots, in order to raise the bar for their entire team