West Under Forty: Food Trucks in the Park - A YP Event
You’ve waited, you’ve asked for it, and IT IS HERE! West Under 40 is excited to invite you to THE kick-off event of the year! After months of zoom calls and online socials, come out to Food Trucks in the Park! This casual networking event will feature CJ's Tacos and Knox Dough foodtrucks (guests responsible for purchases), games, live music, and more, giving you the chance to get know other young professionals in your area. You don't want to miss this!
Farragut West Knox Chamber of Commerce membership NOT required to attend.
Here's all you need to know:
- LOCATION: Badgett Field/Tri-Star Park (4901 Ball Camp Pike) is a privately owned park area with restroom facilities. Best access is from Western Ave onto Ball Camp Pike (see yellow route). Use caution if your navigation has you turn onto Copper Kettle St from Western; we experienced construction and road blocks from that end of Ball Camp Pike. on our site visit Monday, 8/24. Just FYI!
- DRESS down or come from work! We're reserved both a concrete paved area (food trucks / tables / chairs / canopies) AND a grassy area (Cornhole, Giant Checkers) AND the Sand Volleyball pits! (See red circle) You may also bring your own camp chairs if you like.
- BYOB but NO GLASS! Because this is a private park, you MAY bring your own beverages of choice (21+ only for alcohol) but please respect the park owner's rule of NO GLASS. We WILL have a cooler of waters.
- FOOD TRUCKS are pay-your-way. Please come hungry and ready to support CJ's Tacos and Knox Dough! They can't wait to serve you.
- MUSIC (sponsored by First Utility District): Our live music will be provided by Knoxville, TN singer-songwriter, Slade Adams. Adams uses rhythmic soul country to bring healing to others. Gaining his influence from artists such as Tyler Childers and Jason Isbell, his sound is unique and true to his southern heritage.
- Bring a coworker, partner or friend!